Friday, January 31, 2014

romance and love

Whenever you MISS me don’t look for ME in your DREAM
~Cute Relationship~
When Someone Gets Angry With You
And Says...
I Will Never Talk To You... :(
And Later Comes Back To Inform
You...
"I AM STILL ANGRY"

I don't care if its a day or a bad night,
Don’t try to hear my VOICE in your MOBILE
Just put your right hand in your HEART and you will FEEL me in your Heart Beat

just let me hold you close to me,
I just want to hold you close to me tight,
coz for you there is nothing I can't do,
and all I wanna say is that I love you,
Every time ur at my sight ,
so my heart and soul can be happy,
u luk a little more bright .
it says I'll love you till death do us apart...!!


and if you'll hear every beat of my heart,
somethime the moon shies ,
and hids somewhere in the sky .
but wat is there to do ?
i can hardly breath when ur in front of me .
not a day go by ,
that i havent thought of u.
GN

No comments:

Post a Comment