Friday, January 31, 2014

new love sms

I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cuz i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me.Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what?
Its YOU my love.


Someone Said To God,"I Hate Life"
God Said,who Told U To Love The Life?
Just Love The Person Who Loves U And
The Life Itself Will Be Lovable!!!!


My Teacher Taught Me That
1 Hour =60 Min And
1min= 60 Sec But
She Never Told Me That,
1 Sec Without 'You' Is
Equal To 100 Years..


A Heart Truly In Love,
Never Loses Hope But,
Always Believes In The Promise Of Love,
No Matter How Long The Time,
How Confusing The Circumstances And
How Far The Distance.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Romantic love SMS. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete